As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I am a big animal lover! I don’t have that many pets compared to some of the people I know, but that makes the animals I own even more special.
I want to talk about my doggie first; she is my cute companion and I adore her so much! My pooch, who will remain anonymous, is a 7 year old tri-colour beagle. We bought her as a puppy from some of our good friends when I was 7 years old, and she has been my four-legged friend ever since. 😄
So, to help you get to know pooch a little more, here are some ‘fun’ facts about her:
- Pooch absolutely loves it when you play in the garden with her – I could chase her round for hours and she would never tire! Sometimes, it can be very funny to watch her as she hides among the long grass, creeps forwards and then pounces, almost, emerging from the long grass with a wagging tail, looking up to you with a mischievous twinkle in her eye as she thinks you’ve surrendered by not chasing her anymore!
- Like most dogs, she absolutely loves it when you tickle or rub her tummy – especially after she’s had a doze in the sun. It’s also especially cute then as she looks all sleepy 💤 and adorable!
- She is a very solitary dog, after all she’s been our only dog for her whole life, so she doesn’t enjoy sharing her bed with anyone else- her bed is her space!
- If pooch was married, she’d probably be married to some type of poo. 💩 Sorry, that one’s kind of gross, but it’s true – she loves nothing more than rolling in duck poo from our garden! Lovely, right?
- When pooch was a puppy, her nickname was ‘Tinker Bell’. Doesn’t that say a lot?
Now, I know that you will never love pooch as much as me, but I hope you will like to here about her from time to time, and also hear about all things doggie!!
Lots of love,