Hello again! So today I have an exciting post for you, as on Wednesday, I was nominated for my first ever award! 🎉 I had never received an award before, so this one was like ‘whoa’ – I was so shocked & it made my day!
So the lovely Bayance nominated me for the Liebster Award, and I am SO grateful for the nomination – THANK YOU x1 million Bay! She has such a lovely blog; her posts tend to always make me laugh! I would definitely recommend you going and checking her blog out, if you haven’t already! 😂
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Bayance has given me some questions to answer & then after that I’ll be nominating 11 of you for the award and asking you some questions! 💗 (I won’t be too offended if you skip all this to see if you’ve been nominated- I’d be curious too!)
Onwards with the Questions!
1. What do you want to be when you’re older?
Ooh. tough question to start! The other evening, I went to a career’s night at school & came back wanting to do so many more jobs! I’d say that I’d absolutely love to run my own business & write a book at some point, or become a surgeon & help save people’s lives. That’d be cool! 😂
2. What country do you want to visit the most and why?
There are so many countries I’d love to visit around the world! Probably, I would say that I’d love to visit an African country the most, and go on a safari! I’d love to see all the different animals (like giraffes 🦒 or zebras or cheetahs) in their natural environment, I think it’d be INCREDIBLE!
3. What is your favourite periodic table element?
Whoa! Ok, I did NOT see this question coming! Thanks for the originality Bayance! 😂 Umm… I have no CLUE! Probably I’d like to be the element Potassium (K) as I swear that in a flame Potassium goes purple/ lilac 💜. Pretty, huh?
4. What do you look for in a partner?
Probably, I’d say I would base any decisions on their personality – if they don’t have a personality I like/ get along with then I won’t become even friends with them…. (am I super fussy?). I think they would have to be loyal too!
5. What do you hate the most about our generation?
I’m not really sure… Probably I’d say something like the amount of time children & teens now spend on social media – people need to look up off of their screens and appreciate the beautiful world around us more.
6. What do you like the most about our generation?
I’m going to be quite contradictory here – I think that the advances in technology & greater opportunities is what I love most about our generation. I mean, without the internet, homework would be so difficult & I wouldn’t have my own lil’ blog!
7. What is your greatest fear?
I don’t know… Sometimes I feel like there are so many things in the world to be scared of, but other times I feel quite brave & decide to not let events effect me. So, I might have to say spiders as I absolutely hate them… 😂
8. What is the most recent dream you’ve had?
Sorry, but I can’t actually remember… oops! I vaguely remember having a dream in which we got another puppy to play with Pooch, but that’s about it really… 🐶
9. Top five people you’re close with?
In no particular order:
- My mum (of course!)
- My dad
- My lil’ brother
- My grandma
- My best friends
10. Which year in your life was the best so far?
Umm… I’m not sure really! Every year has it’s ups & downs, but I’d probably say 2017 as there was just something about that year which means that whenever I think of it, it puts a smile on my face! 😄
11. Which video or movie clip makes you cry every time?
There are too many to say! I think I’ll go down the route of comedy laughing as I can get quite teary about sad movie scenes (I’m as bad as my mum 😂 – help!). The only example I can think of at the moment is whenever I watch Miranda – I laugh too much at most scenes!!
Whoa! Thanks so much for those AMAZING questions Bayance! They were so much fun to answer & thank you once again for nominating me & my little corner of the internet! 🎉
(I think I’ve given you 11 facts in my Question answers!)
Now for the exciting part – MY NOMINATIONS!
Good luck everyone! 😂 Before I say who I’ve nominated, I would like to say that there were so many people I would’ve LOVED to have nominate – but I had to choose only 11 people! You all have deserving blogs, in my opinion! (Also, I deliberately didn’t nominate people that have already been nominated by some of Bayance’s other nominees!)
In no particular order, here are my nominees:
Sophie & Abbie @ Coastal Twins
Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala
Autumngirl @ Survival Guide for Your Life
Daisy @ Daisychain Daydreams
Uniquely Me @ Living Uniquely Me
Ara @ Sparks of Ara
Ella @ Purely Ella
Girl Illustrated @ It’s Girl Illustrated
Amber @ Amber’s Reads
Well done to all my nominees – you all deserve it!!
My Questions for you:
- Which 3 countries do you want to visit & why?
- What is your favourite movie & why?
- If you could invent a flavour of ice-cream what would it be?
- What is your favourite dream that you’ve had?
- Do you have a favourite quote?
- What do you think are the best & worst things about our generation?
- What is your favourite colour & why?
- A memory that makes you smile every time?
- What is your earliest memory?
- The best thing that’s happened to you?
- Describe your dream Christmas?
So yeah! That’s it for today *breathes a sigh of relief!*. Hope you enjoyed my answers & good luck to all my nominees!
What do you think of my answers? What’s your favourite question? An answer to any of my questions?
Lots of love,