Hey! How are you doing? I hope you are well 😊. So, I’m back with another post (bet you didn’t expect me to be back so soon, huh?) & I’m excited for this! Today, I am going to be sharing with you some of my Spring favourites. I really love the season of spring, and although it is quite cloudy outside now the promise of warmer weather and new wildlife makes me feel excited for the next few months!
This is going to be my first ever ‘favourites’ type post, and so I’m not entirely sure how it’s going to go, or how you are going to react, so please forgive me if it goes terribly. 😂
(wish me luck, here we go…)
I only have two for you today, they are:
- Elemis skin care – the Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser is soooo good in the morning; it helps me to feel fresh & wake up, and I think (or at least hope) it’s helping with my spots.
- Cropped Jeans – although at first I was unsure what to pair these with on my feet, I absolutely love my pair of cropped jeans that I got as a present for Christmas. They’re perfect for Spring weather when it’s too cold for shorts yet too hot for sweatshirts & jumpers, and with frayed details around my ankles they look really cute on, and are soooo comfortable. Seriously – I am in love. 😍
- Kikki K stationery – yep, that’s right, I am a stationery addict at heart. 😂 I recently discovered Kikki K stationery (I think it’s a Swedish brand) and have been wowed by some of the pretty designs of their products!
- Anything with a turquoise/ mint colour 💙💙 – I am 100% sure that my favourite colour at the moment is that really pretty turquoisey-mint colour, and so anything with this colour on, I am pretty likely to love. A lot of the things I have bought recently are definitely been this colour themed!
- PEN-PAL!! Oh my goshhhh, I have seriously been getting into pen-palling/ snail mailing recently and so this is certainly my latest activity that I enjoy to do in my spare time. I love sending (and receiving, of course! 😉) letters around the world – I think it’s cool to think of where and how far a letter has come, and the thought & effort someone else has put into it! Also, you can make some really lovely friendships with people from all cultures, etc and I would 100% recommend it to anyone who is ‘creative’, likes bullet journalling or scrapbooking, and just wants to have a bit of fun! (I think at some point, I’m going to have to do a pen-pal themed post 💞)
- Modern Calligraphy/ hand lettering – I am trying, slowly but surely, to learn how to write in modern calligraphy/ hand lettering fonts. I think that they look soooo aesthetic & pretty and would absolutely love to be able to write in this particular style any day! Hopefully with
a bita LOT more practise I’ll get there! 😂
- Go for walks – Spring is definitely the perfect time to get out and about… on FOOT! The weather means that it’s not yet too hot for doing literally everything and it can be very pleasant to see all the different flowers & crops growing again!
- Hang out with family/ friends – with the Easter break, Spring is also a great time for hanging out and relaxing with your family/ friends. I find that Easter is often the perfect time for a good catchup with a family member or friend that you haven’t seen since Christmas or the beginning of the year. 🌟 Sometimes, it’s nice to just sit and chat to someone you haven’t spoken to for a while and properly catch up!
Well… I haven’t really taken any photos of Spring or that are Spring related yet so…. We’ll save it for next time, shall we?
My first ever favourites post is complete! Crazy, huh? I actually really enjoyed writing & creating this post, so I definitely hope that you enjoyed reading it! 😊
What are some of your spring favourites? Do you have any similar favourites to me? Have you got any pen-pals? Do you like sending/ receiving mail? What do you like the most about Spring? Let me know in the comments!
Hope to see you all again soon!