Welcome to the Inspirational Blogger Award!
This award has been set up by me, Autumn, for bloggers that go the extra mile, bloggers that week in, week out post exceptionally good content and bloggers that deserve recognition for their hard work.
I am always looking for new blogs to like, comment, follow & most importantly, read. I love discovering blogs that post interesting, thought-provoking or inspirational content (or both!), that help give you an insight into any topic in their lives. I want to help other bloggers find such blogs, big or small, as there are so many blogs out there just waiting to be discovered!
At the heart of this award is the sole purpose of recognising great blogs around the world. ❤️
If you receive this award, then it means you are doing so much right. It should be a special achievement for your blog, and you should be proud! Please bear in mind, when nominating bloggers for the award, that they should be nominated for great content, and not anything else (like graphics, for example).
I look forward to seeing where this award goes, and who receives it along the way!
- Thank the blogger that nominated you & link to their blog.
- Link to Autumn’s Angle & this post (what the award is about).
- Use the award image on your post & if you want, display it proudly on your blog somewhere else.
- Answer 5 Questions created from the ‘nominator’!
- Write an extract (of approximately 100 words) about something that interests YOU! This can be in any written style (post/ poem/ creative writing/ etc)
- Nominate 2 other blogs that you feel are worthy of the award – preferably 1 ‘bigger’ (over 200 followers) blog & 1 ‘smaller’ (under 200 followers) blog.
- Create 5 Questions for them to answer!
Yep, those are the rules above (you are allowed to copy & paste them onto your blog)! It’s all very simple really, you get nominated, thank your nominator, link to here, answer 5 Q’s provided, write an extract, use the image, nominate 2 other blogs & give them questions! Wow… that kinda does sound like a lot! 😂
It is important to link to my blog & this post so the nominee gets to see exactly what the award is about. Also, it is a great opportunity for me to discover so many more amazing blogs!
One nominee shall be nominated each month by me, Autumn!
If you have any suggestions for next month’s nominee, then please don’t hesitate to contact me here.